Instructions for Authors
Manuscripts should follow the guidelines set out in the “Guidelines for Authors”. The complete documents appear at:
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The journal will only consider original and unpublished elsewhere contributions of international scientific interest.
- Once received, the texts will be assessed by the editorial committee and by anonymous referees.
- Articles can be written in Polish, Italian, and English.
- The journal welcomes manuscripts of approximately 40,000 characters (including spaces). All articles should be delivered with an abstract (800-1,000 characters) and a brief profile of the author (500-700 characters) in English. Notes and Discussions: up to 20,000 characters (including spaces). Reviews: up to 10,000 characters (including spaces).
- The journal cannot consider materials that are being considered for publication elsewhere or have been published previously, in any language or in any form, including electronic.
Authors retain the copyright of their works without restrictions.
License for Published Contents
«pl.it / rassegna italiana di argomenti polacchi» allows open access to its scientific data, assuming that providing research results in open access is instrumental to improving global knowledge exchange.
All essays in the journal are published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (BY-NC-ND 4.0).
The Creative Commons “BY-NC-ND” License permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited as specified by the author or licensor, that is not used for commercial purposes and no modifications or adaptations are made.
License for Metadata
«pl.it / rassegna italiana di argomenti polacchi» published articles metadata are dedicated to the public domain by waiving all publisher’s rights to the work worldwide under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights, to the extent allowed by law. You can copy, distribute and perform metadata, without asking permission.
«pl.it / rassegna italiana di argomenti polacchi» has created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate its firm commitment to privacy. It will not use any information you provide for any purpose other than that stated in this Privacy Statement.
When you visit this website, a record may be made of your visit and a log kept of some or all the following non-personal information for statistical or maintenance purposes, such as the date and time of your visit, the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded. No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
«pl.it / rassegna italiana di argomenti polacchi» reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a new statement. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes. This Privacy Statement is effective as of May 10, 2017.